viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Post 7: My favorite TV show


Well when I was a child I watched TV very much, many shows do for kids, but now I don’t like me turn on the TV, never find good shows or movies and the news always report only lies. Although in the actually I watch shows and movies but I search in internet, is in there where I watch many films and also someone series.  I don’t like very much the US series, even if exist very good series make in United Stated I prefer watch the other countries like anime series for Japan or ancient Chilean soap opera.
Resultado de imagen para fullmetal alchemist
I don’t be a fan to anime series, but the best show that I had watch is one of this called Full Metal Alchemist. This series is set in a fictional word, similar to the context after industrial revolution, where many people who can use the alchemy, give us much power.  It is about two brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric, who are very good alchemist to steel. They want recover his body than lose after when they were littler try to revive his mother with alchemy, but this went wrong and one of them lose all his body, finish with a armor how body, and the other lose one leg and one arm. For that they have to look for the entire world the philosopher’s stone, with this they believe can recover his body, but they don’t know what is done the stone…
Well, I recommend very much this anime, although if you don’t like anime.

1 comentario: