viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Post 5: My future job


The future always is uncertain so is really difficult to me imagine in only one job. When I was a child I wanted work in many professions in the future, I wanted be a veterinarian, because I love the dogs, a teacher or also to be a delivery woman to gas. I really don’t know why I finished get in to study anthropology and now here I am jaja.
I always interested to me the education, but since I have scenic panic I wasn’t study pedagogy,   for that I want working in the future in this area and participate in various educative projects. I really hate I will working in an office, is a enslave work when you don’t share with other people and you enclosed behind a computer. My dream is working in a job where I have to travel so much and the work be in a group, which always share with people.
Despite this, my true dream actually is in the future, work like craftswoman, I love to do different art with my hands. When I am alone in my house I like so much began to painting, do things in wood or do ceramic birds. If I work to this in the future I was really happy, my problem is I a very bad businesswoman for that is very difficult to me sell the things that I do.
Well, I hope I will work in some job that makes me happy.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario