viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate studies


Hello everybody, today I come to talk about the postgraduate studies.
Well, Nowadays I only think in finishing the career of anthropology, I really don’t want to do postgraduate studies in the future, because I think that aren’t necessary if I don’t work in academic work. Although, I think many times studying another career when I had finished this, I might study pedagogic or geography, but studying another career means being in a university five years more and I have to pay all tuition, because there is not scholarship for second career.
Despite this, now I come to search which postgraduate I would do, and I find something interesting. If I decide to study a postgraduate I will try not to do it in Chile, otherwise I will try to go to other country in South America and make a distance learning, preferably in Brazil or Mexico, because in these countries is where the anthropology has developed more. I am really interesting in Mexico National University Autonomous, I can try to study a master’s in “Education and Intercultural Anthropology”. This master studies the process of education in context of cultural diversity, as also unequal and discrimination context related to persons with disability. Unfortunately I don’t think that I can do this master in the future, because in addition I will have to pay all my stay in Mexico, and I see very difficult to be able to do this. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario