lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

Hello! today I come to speak of a beautiful person that i like to meet. This person isn’t being a famous, but I think that in the future she will be the really famous women.  The first time that I see her was in a class to “mapuche ethngology”, class that I took this semester. She is called Charlotte Andersen; she is an exchange student from Zurich, Switzerland. Also being a woman with a very good style of dress and very nice face, a friend of mine told me that she told him that she was a dancer and music of different musical styles. She traveled three years ago through many European countries and fell in love with Andalusia in Spain, where she stayed for a complete year where she learned to play and dance flamenco. After that she traveled to other countries playing in a flamenco group which she joined, this one was called "Las flamencas". While traveling, she meet many other musical styles and learned to play them. Now her idea was to finish the semester traveling through Latin America learning new instruments and rhythms. I love music and I would like to learn new musical rhythms so I want to know Charlotte a lot, but I do not know how to talk to her.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario