viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

Post 3: my favorite movie

I think that it is difficult for someone to have only one favorite movie in all their lives, I believe that your interests always change. For that I am going to talk about the last movie that I liked so much, it is called "O menino e O mundo". This is an animation movie produced in Brasil the year 2013 directed by Ale Abreu, and it is about the life story of a little child that lived in middle of the field in a little country and got out for his home to the city to try to find his father, that went to work to the city and never came back.
I love this movie for different things. In a way for the type of animation (I have always liked the animation in general, when I was a child I wanted to study animation digital) that is very special because it combines all senses like synesthesia. The whole movie  has only sounds and music, you never listen to a conversation, this is very positive because I can watch it with my cousin who is deaf. Furthermore I like it so much the plot of the movie, is a social criticism  to capitalism and the consequences of progress in the life of  most of the persons in "third world".
This is a very beautiful movie, I recommend it to anyone to watch it!

5 comentarios: