viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Post 2: The best concert

Well, I love music, usually I am listening music almost all day, for that I try going to most of the gigs but the problem is the expensive of the ticket in the most of them. For lucky I listening principally music in Spanish and especially Chilean music, and this concerts are cheaper than the concert of foreigner artist, in special in English. Also, I don't like very much the big concert, I prefer the little gigs because in the bigs have many people and the artist don't connect with the public, for that i always search gigs in places more secrets.
Is very difficult choose one concert or gig because there many that come to my head, but now i remember one that I go the first semester that I fun very much. In this gig play "la floripondio", "sandino rockets" and "Fiscales ad hok" and I went with two friends of me. This gig was in recoleta in a place called “espacio recoleta”. I like much this concert because we can dance, listen and jump all the night, release all stress that we have because the end of the semester.
I rely want go soon to other concert, I want dance all night.

3 comentarios: