viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Post 1 I want to visit Ecuador


It is very difficult choose one country I want visit, If I had a lot of  money I would travel for many places of all the world. But I have always dreamed about going to visit Ecuador. I don't know anything about the history or life in Ecuador and I haven't met any person who had lived in there, but a friend of mine go the last year. She told my that Ecuador have variety of areas geographic and different climates, in the 283 561 km² you can find jungle, mountains and coast. I surprise my that don't exist the spring and autumn, only summer and winter, for this reason I don't wanted live the rest or my life in there.

Also, I want to visit Ecuador because I love the music and art of there, i want learn play "requinto", a instrument of string very similar to guitar. Other place when i am going is the Gayasamin's house, he was a artist that painted many pictures about the injustice in Latin America.

I hope some day can visit the beautiful country.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario