miércoles, 13 de septiembre de 2017

My favorite pice of technology

Daily I use various types of technology, principally my computer and my cellphone, but my favorite piece of technology is my mp4.
My mp4 gifted my parents in my 16th birthday; I use it from that day to the present. I used it in my bedroom with my talking or when walking from my house to de university, because I living very close. I don’t use all days but very often.
I think that the music it make the day more wonderful, I like very much walk quietly listen music, but sometimes think I should not do it, because I just disconnect to the people and the world, often people talk to me and I pass by not listening.

Even if it's my favorite piece of technology I think my life would not change much without it. This artifacts are not essentials in the life. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario