miércoles, 13 de septiembre de 2017

Pets the best companions

For me, the pets are very important for the life, I always had dogs, since I born. For this reason my favorite pets are the dogs, I never had any other type of pet, but I will like have a cat someday.  
Actually I live with 2 dogs; my female dog called Chini and my male dog called Melchor. I love my two pets. But the Saturday arrived to my house other dog, called Dracaris, and has only 2 months. Dracaris only live in my house for one month, she is the dog to one friend of mine, I will take care of her meanwhile my friend change the house.
The pets have been very important in the human history; the dog for example has been with us for millions of years, helping each other. All the pets help to develop to life with better relationship with your entire world.

But despite all this actually there many problems related to pets. Many people think that the animals are propriety of the human and do with them what they want, mistreating them sometimes. The animals are not propriety, are a wonderful companions.


1 comentario: