martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

My favorite photography

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk to my favorite photography. Almost all my photos disappeared because my computer was broken, but thanks to the internet I could find some photo. This is one my favorite photography, because in this I appear with my brother and our stuffed animals in the livingroom of my house. This photo was taken for my mother in the year 2003, i dont know exact day.
When I was a child, I with my brother invented many stories with stuffed animals, much better stories than Andy in Toy Story. Stories could be a love problem or even trips to other dimensions through the mirror. The stuffed animals in the photo were the main characteres of all the stories: Jamin the black, Courage the white, Dog cowgirl the white with brown, and Scooby the brown. Although we did not have much imagination to put the names to stuffed animals, in the histories we had some imagination.
Almost all my childhood I spent creating these stories, so for me this picture represents a lot.

2 comentarios: