viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Post 10: English Lenguage Challenges


First I really don’t know how I could approve the first and second level with the test that you have to do when come into to university, because I always was bad in English in the school, It was a big surprise to me jjajja I am really grateful.  When I was in school all my friends love English, they watch many series or movies from United stated and listen only music in English, for that they understand very good and speak English fluently. I always love much the Latin-American music and I watch the movies with subtitle, for that I behind on my friends in this language.
This last three years I learn to read and listen much better to English, because I had have read for the university text in this language and also I had learn in third and fourth level to English. In this last two levels although I learn to understand English so much, I still it costs to me speak and write in other language, even it costs to me express me in Spanish! jajaja. I think the use of blog can help a little to learn to express in English but is not enough for really learn a new language. One can’t learn other idiom with only one class to week if the rest of these never use it.
Now I don’t interested travel to one country with speak English, I don’t have friends from Canada, USA or England, and I reed principally American Latin author in Anthropology, for all this I really don’t important speak totally good English. I know is important learn English because now is the language for communicate inter country, but I am happy with understand in general.
Well, this is the last post so… you have a great year!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario