viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

My Blog experience

Hi people, now to close my blog, for that today I will talk about my experience writing it. I think that writing this blog has helped me to express myself better in English, I think it is a good way to learn another language, since one has to learn to look for the words that serve to express what you speak daily in your native language. But what I would like more is for the blog to be creating a character, I do not like talking about my life so much, because it is very boring, so I would prefer more than to make a blog about your experiences, create stories of a fictional character.
I would have liked to write the life of a demon who works for the devil or an elephant locked in a zoo or a stray dog ​​in the central station. This would make classes more interesting and creative, also helping us to develop the language.

I've never really written a blog in my life, it is difficult for me to express myself with words even in my native language and the experience was not as difficult as I thought. One can talk about anything! It does not matter if it's interesting or not, in the end it's good to express yourself no matter if someone reads you or not.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm agree with this, write is a very good way of expresión,you can give more "special effects" to the boring things jaja

    ResponderBorrar