miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

Hello, my name is Amalia Ahumada and start this blog posting my biography.
I was born in Santiago de Chile on 18th July in 1997. I am de second child of my mother and the third of my dad, how has a boy when he was a young. Since my first day I living in the same house in Macul. I spend all my chilhood in the same school, the Liceo Manuel de Salas, I went to this school because my dad work in there, bouth of my parents are teachers of history.
When I left the school, I start studying antropology in the Universidad de Chile.
In my house we living with two dogs, their names are Chini and Melchor, before I lived with other dog but he die the last year.
Since I was a child I liked drawing, but i do not draw much anymore. I actually like them more play the guitar or the charango.

4 comentarios:

  1. I play the guitar and the charango too. Dou you love music?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Woow I also spend all my years in the same school.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. When I was a child I love drawing too! Why you did stop doing it?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. ooo I live in front of the liceo manuel de salas! and i like very much drawing and painting

    ResponderBorrar